Since we moved aboard in fall of 2000, we've undertaken a minor refit. I'll list them most recent first.

In August 2003 we replaced all the Lexan in our non-opening ports.

In summer 2002 we undertook the major project of recaulking all the seams of the teak deck.

In summer 2002, we stripped down the remaining brightwork and started building it back up.

In spring 2002 we had the hull cleaned, polished and waxed, installed two new bilge pumps and reworked the sump system.

We also stripped all the old varnish off the cap and rub rails and spent the summer of 2001 building the brightwork back up.

After we moved to California, in spring and summer 2001, we redid the bottom paint and had the boat yard fix a shaft coupling problem for us.

We added a Dutchman flaking system, together with a new dodger, bimini and sail cover.

We also changed the water pumps and both toilets, rebedded the deck prisms and most deck fittings, installed new batteries and a new charging system.

In fall, 2000, we upgraded the faucets.

Copyright © Katrina Archer
info (at) ganache [dot] ca
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram